Accessing Medical Assistance in Dying
Our MAID team
An inter-disciplinary medical assistance in dying team serves as the central consultative and practical resource for health professionals, patients and families in Manitoba.
The team consists of:
- Three physicians
- Two nurses
- Two social workers
- Two pharmacists
- One speech language pathologist
The team has several functions, including:
- To provide medical assistance in dying
- Assisting and supporting other qualified health-care professionals in providing medical assistance in dying
- To provide / contribute to professional development / education regarding medical assistance in dying
- To participate in the monitoring and evaluation of the provision of medical assistance in dying in Manitoba.
The MAID team contact information:
If you wish to make an inquiry and would like a member of the medical assistance in dying team to contact you, please complete the following: