WRHA Oral Health Program
The Oral Health Program of the WRHA is committed to advocating for, and providing access to, quality general and speciality oral health services for individuals from disadvantaged populations and clients with medically complex needs in Winnipeg and its regional referral areas.
- To work towards ongoing quality improvement and continuously improving the delivery of care in the constituent programs of the Oral Health Program.
- To ensure that patients and families are involved in the process of improving the delivery of care within the Oral Health Program.
- To oversee issues related to oral health within the WRHA.
- To ensure communication amongst the various components of the Oral Health Program.
- To advocate for improved access to oral health services within the WRHA.
- To advocate for improvements in the infrastructure and capital resources in the various components of the Oral Health Program.
- To advocate for the operational budget for the Oral Health Program.
- To facilitate ongoing collaboration with other WRHA programs (eg. Child Health, Surgery, Aboriginal Services, Public Health, etc.)
- To support ongoing educational programs and opportunities training the next generation of oral health care service providers.