Checking Your Baby's Movements
Feeling your baby move is reassuring. From about 26th week of pregnancy and onward, you should notice periods of baby’s movements throughout the day, every day.
- If you notice that your baby is not moving, go to the hospital that you will be delivering in so your baby can be checked. Go the same day.
2. If you are not sure if your baby is moving enough here is what to do:
- Lie down on your left side and pay attention to the baby’s movements. Put your hands on your tummy to feel for them.
- You should feel at least 6 or more moves, kicks, rolls, flutters or stretches in 2 hours.
- If your baby does not move at least 6 times in 2 hours or if you are still worried that your baby is not at active as it has been, go to the hospital you will be delivering in so your baby can be checked. Go the same day.