Hope Centre Health Care Inc.
240 Powers St.
Winnipeg, MB R2W 5L1
Website: Hope Centre Health Care Inc.
The primary care clinic at Hope Centre Health Care offers screening, diagnosis, medical management and education to help patients manage diabetes (Type 1, Type 2 and gestational) and other health conditions. The care team includes physicians, nurses, a registered dietitian, and a social worker. If you would like to become a patient of the clinic or refer someone who is looking for a health care provider, please see below for eligibility.
Foot Care services are available Thursdays and Fridays for Point Douglas residents.
Residents of the Point Douglas area who have postal codes starting with R2W are eligible to become patients of the clinic. If you do not have a family physician or nurse practitioner and are interested in becoming a patient (or for foot care services) please call 204-589‐8354.
- Referral from physician (MD), nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA)
- Referral from other health care professional or social service agency
Diabetes Care, Education and Self-Management Support Services
- Foot Care
- Annual Diabetes Complication Assessment arranged
- Individual Diabetes Management Counselling (on topics such as healthy eating, exercise, smoking cessation, medications, complications of diabetes, and testing blood sugar)
- Family Supports
On‐site Care and Education Service Providers Available
- Physician (MD)
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Dietitian
- Mental Health/Social Worker
Updated October 2020