564‐715 McDermot Avenue
Fax: 204‐ 977‐5691
The Maestro Project provides support and service navigation for young adults age 18 to 25 with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes using a coordinated case management model. It provides referrals services including diabetes care, education, support and research. The Maestro project manager maintains contact with young adults registered with the project and provides case coordination, service navigation and support as required. Peer support and social group events are also offered.
Young adults age 18 to 25 with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes living in the province of Manitoba.
- Referral from physician (MD), nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA)
- Referral from other health care professional or social service agency
Diabetes Care, Education and Self-Management Support Services:
- Service navigation and referrals
- Peer support and social group events
- Individual case management, follow-up and support
Care and Education Service Providers Available
- Maestro project manager
Last updated: November 2019