Mandate, Mission, Vision & Values
The mandate of French Language Services is to assist the WRHA in promoting and providing health services in French in accordance with its French Language Services policies, the Government of Manitoba French Language Services Policy, and regulations established under the legislation governing the Regional Health Authorities of Manitoba.
Providing leadership and support to enhance the effective delivery of health care services to Winnipeg's francophone population.
The WRHA envisions a health care system in which designated bilingual or Francophone facilities, programs, services and agencies ensure an active offer and effective delivery of services to Francophones.
French Language Services shares all the values as expressed and adopted by the WRHA in April 2011.
- Dignity: As a reflection of the self-worth of every person.
- Care: As an unwavering expectation of every person.
- Respect: As a measure of the importance of every person.
- Innovation: that fosters improved care, health and well-being.
- Excellence: As a standard of our care and service
- Stewardship: Of our resources, knowledge and care