Workshops & Training
The goal of WRHA Indigenous Health – Cultural Initiatives workshops is for participants to increase awareness and understanding of Indigenous cultures in a health-care setting, increase ability to provide culturally safe care and gain knowledge to build a culturally proficient workplace.
Workshop Registration Changes
The way you register for WRHA Indigenous Health workshops is changing. We are currently transitioning from WRHA's Organization & Staff Development's online system to the Learning Management System operated by Manitoba eHealth.
In the meantime we are offering telephone registration for our Indigenous Cultural Awareness Workshops.
If you have additional questions or concerns please contact 204-940-8880 or 1-877-940-8880 (toll free).
Thank you for your patience as we transition to this new system.
Click on each workshop to find out more information::
- Manitoba Indigenous Cultural Safety Training (MICST)
- Indigenous Cultural Awareness Workshop (ICAW)
- Indigenous Traditional Teachings Workshop
- Indigenous Sweat Lodge Teaching Workshop
- Palliative Care: Indigenous Perspectives On End Of Life
- Indigenous Employee Retention for Managers
- Indigenous Health Policy
- Circle of Care: Enhancing the Culture of Well-being