Get your flu shot
Winter wellness is . . . getting your flu shot. Protect yourself and others. It's in the best interest of everyone's health.
The influenza vaccine is:
- Together with COVID-19 vaccine
- Including if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Proven to reduce doctor visits, hospitalization and deaths
Where can I get a flu shot?
Influenza Vaccine Clinics
Walk-ins and appointments available starting Nov 3. For an appointment, call 1-844-626-8222.
RBC Convention Centre
375 York Ave.
Call 1-844-626-8222 to book an appointment
Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre – Win Gardner Place
363 McGregor St.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:30 a.m. -3:30 p.m
Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m
Saturday: 10:00 a.m -3:00 p.m
Aboriginal Health & Wellness Centre
181 Higgins Ave.
Monday, Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m.
You can also get a flu shot at:
For more information, call your community health office:
- Downtown, Point Douglas 204-940-3638
- Fort Garry, River Heights 204-940-2313
- Inkster 204-938-5900
- River East 204-938-5000
- St. Boniface, St. Vital 204-940-1692
- Seven Oaks 204-938-5600
- Transcona 204-938-5555
- St. James / Assiniboine South 204-940-2040, option 3