Get the shot, not the flu
Protect yourself and others. It’s in the best interest of everyone’s health.
The influenza vaccine is:
- Safe (including if you are pregnant or breastfeeding)
- Proven to reduce doctor visits, hospitalization and deaths
- Protects yourself and those close to you
Where can I get a flu shot?
Make sure the flu shot is available. Call before you go!
For more information, call your community health office:
- Downtown, Point Douglas 204-940-3638
- Fort Garry, River Heights 204-940-2313
- Inkster 204-938-5900
- River East 204-938-5000
- St. Boniface, St. Vital 204-940-1692
- Seven Oaks 204-938-5600
- Transcona 204-938-5555
- Winnipeg West 204-940-2040, option 3