Get your flu shot
Winter wellness is . . . getting your flu shot. Protect yourself and others. It's in the best interest of everyone's health.
The influenza vaccine is:
- Together with COVID-19 vaccine
- Including if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Proven to reduce doctor visits, hospitalization and deaths
Where can I get a flu shot?
For more information, call your community health office:
- Downtown, Point Douglas 204-940-3638
- Fort Garry, River Heights 204-940-2313
- Inkster 204-938-5900
- River East 204-938-5000
- St. Boniface, St. Vital 204-940-1692
- Seven Oaks 204-938-5600
- Transcona 204-938-5555
- St. James / Assiniboine South 204-940-2040, option 3