Urgent Care Centres
Urgent Care Centres are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to address urgent but not life-threatening health concerns.
See Urgent Care for things like:
- illnesses or injuries that cannot wait for you to see your family doctor
- fevers, flu symptoms, rashes or infections
- cuts that won't stop bleeding
- injured limb that might be broken or sprained
- any other urgent, but not life-threatening, conditions
Urgent Care Centres are able to provide services not available in many doctors' offices, such as stitches and casts, but are not equivalent to Emergency Departments.
Urgent Care Centres help conserve Emergency Department resources for more serious, life-threatening conditions.
Please remember, patients at Urgent Care Centres, like at Emergency Departments, are seen based on their medical need, not order of arrival. More serious cases take priority.
Current Urgent Care Centre Wait Times
Last updated: 8:42 AM
|Urgent Care Centre||Waiting||Treating||Wait Time|
|Concordia Hospital||4||22||2.75 hrs|
|Seven Oaks General Hospital||16||18||3.75 hrs|
|Victoria Hospital||13||23||5.5 hrs|
What do the above numbers mean?
- Waiting = The number of patients who have not yet had an initial assessment by a physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner.
- Treating = The number of patients who have had an initial assessment by a physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner.
- Wait Time = The time in hours between being registered and seeing a physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner.
Winnipeg Regional Health Authority expressly disclaims all liability for use or reliance on of the wait time website information and for any claims, actions, demands or suits arising from such use or reliance. WRHA does not assume and is not responsible for any liability whatsoever arising from any person’s use of this website or from any person’s decision to access any of the services referred to in the website.