The WRHA Critical Care team is a multidisciplinary group of health care specialists consisting of doctors, nurses, allied health specialists, support staff and managers.
Our program is under the medical direction of Dr. Bojan Paunovic. Nursing direction is provided by Jodi Walker-Tweed. Administrative direction is overseen by Randy Martens.
Each individual intensive care unit is directed by Program Director, Manager and Medical Director as listed below:
- Trisha Knight, Program Director
- Trudy Nernberg, Clinical Manager
- Heather Smith MD, Medical Director
Health Sciences Centre
- Jodi Walker-Tweed, Program Director
- Dave Silver, MICU Manager of Patient Care / Bojan Paunovic MD, Medical Director
- Heidi Pharhad-Jovan, SICU Manager of Patient Care / Faisal Siddiqui MD, Medical Director
- Kevin Campbell, IICU Manager of Patient Care / Adrian Robertson MD, Medical Director
St Boniface Hospital
- Sarah Gilchrist, Program Director
- Tannis Sidloski, ICMS Program Team Manager
- Gregg Eschun MD, Medical Director