Get Better Together / En santé . . . ensemble
Get evidence-based support with in-person or virtual workshops offered once a week for six weeks for 2 ½ hours in-person and 2 hours when offered virtually.
Mondays; January 30 – March 13, 2023 (no class on February 20, 2023); 10am-12pm; Virtually via Zoom To register call 204-632-3927 or email@example.com
Start living better with health issues through a free Get Better Together Program. Topics covered included:
- Techniques to deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation.
- Exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Appropriate use of medications
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Ways to manage negative thinking
- Decision making
Take control of your chronic physical or mental health condition(s) and build your confidence to manage better. Support persons are also welcome to register.