Get Better Together / En santé . . . ensemble
Get evidence-based support with in-person or virtual workshops offered once a week for six weeks for 2 ½ hours in-person and 2 hours when offered virtually.
No classes are currently scheduled. To add your name to the waitlist please call 204-632-3927 or email@example.com
Start living better with health issues through a free Get Better Together (GBT) Program. Topics covered included:
- Techniques to deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation.
- Exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Appropriate use of medications
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Ways to manage negative thinking
- Decision making
Take control of your chronic physical or mental health condition(s) and build your confidence to manage better. Support persons are also welcome to register.
For more information or to register please call 204-632-3927 or firstname.lastname@example.org