Get Better Together! En santé . . . ensemble!
Get evidence-based support with in-person or virtual workshops offered once a week for six weeks for 2 ½ hours.
Start living better with health issues through a free Get Better Together Program. Topics covered included:
- Techniques to deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation.
- Exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Appropriate use of medications
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Ways to manage negative thinking
- Decision making
Take control of your chronic physical or mental health condition(s) and build your confidence to manage better. Support persons are also welcome to register.
Join the hundreds of Manitobans who've decided to Get Better Together. Please call 204-632-3927 or www.getbettertogether.ca for more information and upcoming sessions in English or French.
Program Details and Upcoming Sessions
Check out www.getbettertogether.ca or call 204-632-3927