Community Area Profiles
The Winnipeg Health Region is comprised of twelve geographically defined Community Areas - most of which are comprised of two to four smaller geographic areas called Neighbourhood Clusters. Community Area Profiles is a resource for informing decision-making and health planning within the Region’s geographically defined communities.
Starting in 2009, the Profiles will be web-based only. The content will be developed with stakeholders. The Profiles will be updated regularly to facilitate timely uptake of information. The Profiles will also function to be a central repository of relevant data and resources for community areas.
Data, resources, and analysis will be added here on an ongoing basis. At this time, the following is provided:
- 2010 Population, Age and Sex Data for Winnipeg Health Region, Community Areas, and Neighbourhood Clusters
- 2006 Population, Age and Sex data for Winnipeg Health Region, Community Areas, and Neighbourhood Clusters
- 2006 Census of Canada Data
- 1996 and 2001 Census of Canada Data
- Community Group Resources