Services & Vaccine Charges
As a traveller, or individual accessing our clinic for services, you are responsible for paying for these services and vaccines at each appointment. For certain destinations or trips, you may have to return to our clinic several times to complete your vaccination series. You will pay an initial visit fee the first time you attend the clinic for your trip and then you will pay a subsequent or return visit fee for EACH additional visit pertaining to that trip. Each “New Trip” you take, requires a new assessment by one of our Public Health Nurses, whereby a "New Trip" fee will apply. Some private health insurers may cover some of the costs of pre-travel related services and vaccines as part of extended health insurance.
Individuals with extended health benefits are advised to contact their insurers to find out what services and vaccines may be covered and what documentation will be required for reimbursement. An itemized receipt, including the name of your Public Health Nurse, will be provided to you following each appointment.
Service for groups including health education and immunization are available on request. For more information please phone us at 204-940-TRIP (8747).
At times due to surge in travel capacity, we cannot always accommodate immunizations or mantoux testing for students or those for employment purposes. If this is not possible, we will direct you to other providers for these services.
Prices noted below are effective June 1, 2022
(Fees subject to change without notice)
(*Clinic fees are dependent upon destination, complexity & number of people)
- New Trip (one person) $60 – $120
- New Trip (couple) $100 – $160
- Family New Trip (3-8 people) $120 - $400
For scheduling purposes, family is defined as mother, father, and children 18yrs of age and under; it does not include grandparents, aunts, uncles or adult children 18 years of age or older
- Subsequent or return visit (per person) $20 / $40
- Mantoux Visit 1st $40
- Mantoux Visit 2nd $20
- Mantoux Reading $20
- Copy of Immunization Record $20
- Education/Employee - First Visit $80
- Education/Employee - Subsequent or Return Visit $20/$40
Prices are in effect for those who do not meet the criteria for publicly funded vaccines, according to Manitoba Health and Seniors Care (MHSC). Vaccines for TRAVEL, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH or EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES are not provided by MHSC (with the exception of some vaccines for occupational health purposes).
Fees subject to change without notice.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) $45 per dose
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap) $40 per dose
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis & Polio (Tdap-IPV) $65 per dose
- Polio (IPV) $65 per dose
- Hepatitis A - Pediatric (2 dose series) $35 per dose
- Hepatitis A - Adult (2 dose series) $70 per dose
- Hepatitis B - Pediatric (3 dose series) $25 per dose
- Hepatitis B - Adult (3 dose series) $50 per dose
- Typhoid, oral or injectable $45 per dose
- Vivaxim™ (Combination Hepatitis A & Typhoid) $100 per dose
- Twinrix ® (Combination Hepatitis A & B) - Pediatric (3 dose series) $45 per dose
- Twinrix ® (Combination Hepatitis A & B) - Adult (3 dose series) $90 per dose
- Japanese Encephalitis (2 dose series) $250 per dose
- Mantoux (Tuberculosis Test) $30 per test
- Meningococcal Meningitis ACYW-135 – $150 per dose
- Meningococcal Meningitis B - 4CMenB – $130 per dose
- Pneumococcal Conjugate (Prevnar 13) $120 per dose
- Rabies (3 dose series) $220 per dose
- Chicken Pox (Varicella) $95 per dose
- Yellow Fever $185 per dose
- Dukoral™ (Series of two) $120
- Dukoral™ (Individual booster) $60
- Immune Serum Globulin $60 per dose
Travel Product Costs
WRHA Travel Health offers the following products for purchase at our clinic (taxes not included).
(Fees subject to change without notice)
- Bens Insect Repellent (30% DEET) 100 ml – $10.00 per unit
- Care Plus Insect Repellent (30% DEET) 100 ml – $10.00 per unit
- Care Plus Insect Repellent (20% Icaridin) 100 ml – $13.99 per unit
- Piactive Lotion (20% Icaridin) 120 ml – $8.00 per unit
- Piactive Spray (20% Icaridin) 175 ml – $15.00 per unit
- Insecticide Treated Nets – $45.00 per unit
- Katadyn Micropur Tabs – $21.95 per unit
- Needle Kit – $5.00 per unit
- Watkins Insect Repellent (30% DEET) 240 ml – $15.00 per unit
- Watkins Insect Repellent (30% DEET) 80 ml – $10.00 per unit
This page was last updated: July 21, 2023