Seniors Resource Finders
Senior Resource Finders can link and refer adults age 55+ to community supports, programs and services. They also coordinate some services in their community area.
- Seniors Resource Finders – Information and Referral Hub (PDF, 227 KB)
Senior Resource Finders are affiliated with the following agencies/councils – details of what the Senior Resource Finders offer are in the following links.
- Conseil des francophones 55+
- Fort Garry Seniors Resource Council
- Point Douglas Senior Coalition
- South Winnipeg Seniors Resource Council
- Downtown Seniors Resource Council of Winnipeg Inc.
- St. James-Assiniboia 55+ Centre
- Dakota Community Centre
- Transcona Council for Seniors
- Good Neighbour Active Living Centre
- Gwen Secter Creative Living Centre
- Keewatin/Inkster Neighbourhood Resource Council