Our dedicated team of health care professionals plays a vital role in improving the lives of those we serve. We are looking for passionate and skilled individuals with the following qualifications to join our team:
- Recent experience in providing personal care to children, persons 65 years and older and/or those with disabilities
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills
- A valid full stage Manitoba Class 5 driver's license or equivalent and personal access to a vehicle for work purposes
- A current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum Grade 10 education, Manitoba standards, required
- Previous experience with housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation is preferred
Please note: Applicants must possess a valid intermediate or full stage Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license, and have personal access to a vehicle for work purposes, at the time of application.
Are you ready to join a caring profession?