How to Apply
Are you ready to take the first step towards a rewarding career in health care? Follow the steps below to apply to the Uncertified Home Care Attendant Training Program and learn more about our recruitment process.
Review our eligibility requirements and confirm you are a qualified candidate.
Once you have created your account, complete the online application. Be sure to attach any applicable documents (resume, cover letter, etc.). After you apply, you will receive an email to confirm your application has been submitted.
- Your application, experience and qualifications will be reviewed and screened against the criteria in the job posting. Please note that only applicants who match our requirements will be contacted to move forward with the next step in the hiring process.
- Candidates who are contacted will be invited to participate in an interview with our recruitment team and asked to provide two work-related references. Interviewed candidates may be called upon to complete a skills assessment.
- Candidates who pass the assessment and interviewing phase will select a permanent part-time or full-time UHCA position from a list of current vacancies.
- Congratulations! Successful candidates will receive an offer of employment for the position you selected. The offer of employment is conditional upon your successful completion of the Uncertified Home Care Attendant Training Program.
- Complete UHCA Training Program and sign a return of service agreement to work a minimum of 12 months in the WRHA Home Care Program.
Are you ready to join a caring profession?