Workshops & Education
There are Seventeen Patient Safety & Quality modules with supporting videos from the Canadian Patient Safety Institute (CPSI) and Northwestern University. To view the topics, click here (PDF, 90 KB). If you are interested in the education materials including PowerPoint presentations or video clips please contact the Education Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop enrollment is limited to staff only
Staff workshops being offered
- Accreditation 2020 Overview
- Culture of Safety
- Disclosure of Patient Safety Events: Being Open with Patients & Families
- FMEA: Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Patient and Family Complaints: Skills to Prevent, Understand and Resolve
- RL6: Risk Training for Managers/Directors
- RL6: Train the Trainer
- The Basics of Building your Quality Improvement Plan
How to register for workshops
- Go to https://sharedhealthmb.learnflex.net
- Log in. If you are a new user, click on the link to register and follow the prompts.
- Select the Courses/Registration tab.
- Select Quality Improvement & Patient Safety from the Catalogue List.
- Select the workshop you wish to attend.